A Psychedelic Therapy Training in Resilience Building, Trauma Healing, and Radical World Peace Work
Calling all psychotherapists, healers, ministers or clergy, medical professionals, trained psychedelic guides, and established helping professionals
- Are you curious about the intersection between somatic therapy, trauma, and psychedelics?
- Do you find yourself lacking the skill sets to engage in deep trauma work with your clients without getting burnt out?
- Are you ready to explore the world of legal above board psychedelic therapy with licensed experts in the field?
- Are you feeling called to plant medicine work and aren’t sure where to begin?
- Do you have a deep sense that the body is the way… that within our bodies we all already possess the capacities to awaken and thrive?
- Do you want to feel more confident in your understanding of how the miracles of healing occur in a holistic model?
Over the years we have found that somatic and trauma training is absolutely essential in psychedelic therapy. Given the profoundly psychedelic nature of cannabis, we believe it is important for psychedelic guides or therapists to have a foundation in somatic trauma work.
In this eight week online training you will explore a foundational understanding of the neurobiology of trauma and a deep understanding of the role of resources in resilience and healing.
Partake in an optional four day psychedelic intensive for the opportunity to practice the skill sets learned in part one. You will also have several experiential opportunities to experience the transformative power of psychedelic cannabis yourself.
- March 27 – May 15
Mondays (Online) 5 – 6:30pm
- Intensive (In-person or Online): May 18 – 21